Although an appointment is not needed, we advise calling ahead to cut down on time in the waiting room. To receive your dentures back the same day, Northside Dental recommends dropping them off in the morning before 9:00 am to give our team an appropriate amount of time for the denture repair.
Yes! Northside Dental Clinic is always accepting new patients! Call us today at (417) 862 -2468 to schedule an appointment.
Yes, you can make an appointment for your child at Northside Dental. However, the child needs to be at least 7 years old and must be cooperative with the Northside Dental staff throughout the appointment.
At Northside Dental, we do minor oral surgeries such as dental extractions and wisdom teeth removal. However, we do not perform complicated oral surgeries.
Payment & Insurance
We will happily file your primary dental insurance with no extra charge. Currently, Northside Dental Clinic is contracted with Delta Dental (PPO), Essex, Connection Dental, Guardian DentalGuard Preferred, MetLife, and United Concordia. For other insurances, please contact our office to coverage questions. We will still file your insurance unless it is a discount plan, Medicare, or Medicaid. However, even if your dental insurance covers the cost of the visit, your estimated copay and deductible are due the day of service.
After your dental insurance has either paid or denied the claims, you will receive a statement for the account balance due. Northside Dental can only estimate what your insurance will pay; therefore, we cannot guarantee the exact amount covered. We always put our patients first, that’s why we do our best to have an accurate estimate of your out-of-pocket expenses on the day of the visit.
Insurance companies might not pay what we initially estimated for several reasons, such as:
- Some insurance companies only cover silver (amalgam) fillings, rather than the primary fillings we offer. However, you can receive silver fillings upon request at Northside Dental. Check with your insurance provider before deciding on a filling material.
- The “Missing Tooth” clause means your insurance provider will not cover the cost of replacing a tooth you were missing before purchasing dental insurance. This clause can prevent insurance companies from covering the cost of dentures, partials, or bridges. However, if you have had these teeth replacements for more than five years, your insurance company is more likely to pay for it.
- Your insurance deductible may not cover all the services provided during your appointment, such as x-rays.
- Most insurance companies have a yearly maximum coverage that they will pay that will take place during the calendar year. If you reach your annual maximum, you are required to pay the overage.
If you have any questions concerning your statement, contact our office for an answer to any questions you might have. We are happy to break down any charges you received on your bill, with explanations to what they mean.
Although we do not take in-house payments, at Northside Dental, we offer financing options from Care Credit. Upon qualification, you will then be able to make payments directly to Care Credit, interest-free. We do also accept all major credit/debit cards or personal checks. To apply for Care Credit, visit their website: www.carecredit.com
Dentures & Partials
Depending on the severity of the damage, we may be able to repair it as we would a denture. However, if the metal framework is broken, you will need to schedule an appointment with one of Northside Dental Clinic’s dentists. If you are needing your partial replaced quickly, we recommend bringing it into our office before 9 am so we can assess the overall damage.
There are two main options when considering dentures:
- Schedule an extraction appointment to remove remaining teeth, and then wait six to eight weeks for the custom dentures to arrive.
- Northside Dental Clinic offers Immediate Dentures for patients, meaning you will not have to go without teeth.
Yes! At Northside Dental, we offer same-day denture repairs if you bring them into the office before 9 am. These repairs cost $100, whether the damage is a slight crack or they are split into two! However, if you require several teeth to be replaced in the denture, it is $100 for the first tooth, followed by $75 for each additional tooth.
Immediate Dentures are a great way to restore your smile without weeks of waiting. This process begins by scheduling an appointment with Northside Dental for dental extraction of your back morals. After a few weeks, allowing for the extraction wounds to heal properly, we will take impressions for your new set of dentures. To ensure your dentures fit perfectly, we use a wax try-in to check your bite with the new back teeth. If the dentures are comfortable and fit to both you and our dentist’s liking, we will process the Immediate Dentures. Before you leave, you will need to schedule an appointment for the extraction of the remaining teeth and placement of your new dentures.
Following the denture implant, you will need to return to Northside Dental for minor adjustments for comfort purposes with one of our team members. Finally, the last step in the Immediate Denture process is scheduling your last appointment for a reline, and if you had your extraction at Northside Dental, it is free!
The nearest bus stop to Northside Dental Clinic on Kearney is across the street, in front of St. John’s Urgent Care Clinic. This will be the 14 – Atlantic – Brown bus, and you will get off at Kearney and Roosevelt.
The nearest bus stop to James River Dental is the 31 – SE Loop – Aqua, and you will get off at Republic Rd & Harvard (NW).